- When you are sad, call on John 14.
- When you don’t feel loved, call on Romans 8:38-39.
- When you have sinned, call on 1 John 1:8-9.
- When you are facing danger, call on Psalm 91.
- When people have failed you, call on Psalm 27.
- When God feel far from you, call on Psalm 139.
- When your faith needs encouraging, call on Hebrews 11.
- When you are scared, call on Psalm 23.
- When you are worried, call on Matthew 6:25-34.
- When you are hurt, call on Colossians 3:12-17.
- When you feel no one is on your side, Romans 8:31-39.
- When you are seeking rest, call on Matthew 11:25-30.
- When you are suffering, call on Romans 8:18-30.
- When you feel you’re failing, call on Psalm 121.
- When you pray, call on Matthew 6:9-13.
- When you need courage, call on Joshua 1.
- When you are in need, call on Philippians 4:19.
- When you are hated because of your faith, call on John 15.
- When you are losing hope, call on 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17.
- When you are seeking peace, call on John 14:27.
- When you want to do good works, call on John 15.
- When you want to live a happy life, call on Colossians 3:12-17.
- When you don’t understand what God is doing, call on Isaiah 55:8-9.
- When you want to get along with others, call on Romans 12:9-21.
Contact Our ChurchChurch Office: 1-724-295-4960
During standard hours:
- Sunday School: 9.45am
- Sunday Worship: 11am
During summer hours:
- Sunday School: 8.45am
- Sunday Worship: 10am
Search This Blog
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
No upcoming events
Days Until: The Start of LentStart of LentFebruary 18th, 2014Lent is here!
Top TagsBirthdays celebrations Church Events Easter email Facebook Facebook Insights Fun Facebook Facts funny Google Drive documents January 2014 Jesus Lent One Great Hour of Sharing Operation Christmas Child opinion polls Pastor's Thoughts Resurrection of Jesus Silly laws Social Media Special Events Sunday Worship Tech Tips The Great Creeds of the Church Wedding Anniversaries
- 896 visitors